Swiss-GO is understood as an inter-institutional, interdisciplinary and inter-professional association aimed at bringing the expertise of clinicians and researchers together. To this aim Swiss-GO will hold meetings on a regular trimestrial basis (two integrated in the semi-annual SAKK meetings (May and November) and two in February and August, respectively.
For the latest information go to events or see below and Join in!
"IN-BETWEEN MEETING" SWISS-GO AND SAKK WG GYNONK
Date: Thursday, sept 23rd, 2021
• SMAC-mimetics research meeting (Ricardo Coelho, Ovarian Cancer Group, DBM, Basel)
• SMAC-mimetics phase I thoughts (Ilaria Colombo, EOSI)
• PARPi and research proposal (Alexander Meisel, USZ)
• Update trial activity MATAO and LoRiO (Viola Heinzelmann, USB)
• SCORED registry project SAKK (Marcus Vetter, KSBL)
Happy to meet you there and Join in!
CEO, Swiss GO Trial Group